JSC exam of 2018 will be commenced on 01 November. In the circumstance the English exam will be held on 4 November. For the first time, English 1st & 2nd are going to be held in one subject this year. Hence, some important suggestions are prepared for examinees in short. At first I am giving suggestions on the seen passage.
SEEN PASSAGE. (Marks 20)
Test items- Reading (MCQ), Gap filling (Without clues), Short ans-ques.
1)Nakshi kantha is……………embroidered on them.
2)The ethnic cuisine…………..sport for them.
3)Bangladeshi cuisine……….Bangladeshi people.
4)Ms Rehana, the……………..physical structure.
5)Shamima’s misery…………a famous designer.
6)At the farther corner………..around in nature.
7)Once upon a time…………you think about me?
8)In some fishing villages……
9)River gypsies in………..children in some areas.
10)Human beings………a major accident.
Now I am giving unseen passage.
UNSEEN PASSAGE (Marks 25)
Test items- information transfer (1 text), true/false, cloze test with clues, cloze test without clues, matching.
Now I am giving some important unseen passage for exam.
You can practice the following unseen comprehension.
1)Dr. Qudrat-E-Khuda………Purashker’in 1984.
2)Nell Armstrong was a…………surface of the moon.
3) Nelson Mandela was………..at the age of 95.
4)Once there was a………problem was solved.
5)Munshi Abdur Rouf…….in Bangladesh.
6) 6)Miltion was a great……..literature died.
7)Mammals are animals………shrimps called krill.
8)Humayun Ahmed……..in Nuhash Palli.
9)Our national poet………….lived in Bangladesh.
10) Sher-E-Bangla is one……..him with gratitude.
* WRITING PARTS (Marks 30)
In the writing parts the test items are paragraph, dialogue and formal or informal letter/e-mail.
firstly I am giving paragraph.
2) A road accident
4)A winter morning
5)A rainy day
7)A school library
8)Our National flag
* INFORMAL LETTERS/E-MAILS
1) Write a letter or e-mail to your friend about benefits of reading newspaper.
2)Write an e-mail or a letter to your friend about your aim in life.
3)Write a letter or e-mail to your friend/father/mother/elder brother about your progress of studies
4) Write a letter or e-mail to your senior mate/elder brother congratulating for excellent result in the last JSC Examination.
5) Write an e-mail or letter to your friend describing the annul prize giving ceremony of your school.
6) Write a letter or e-mail to your friend describing the picnic at a historical interest.
7) Write a letter or e-mail to your friend inviting him to join a picnic/party.
8) Write an e-mail or letter to your friend telling him about how you have prepared yourself for the ensuing JSC Exam.
9) Write a letter or e-mail to your friend/kith thanking for nice hospitality during the visit to her/his family.
10) Write a letter or e-mail to your friend thanking for nice birthday gift.
* WRITING SHORT DIALOGUES
1)A dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life.
2) A dialogue between you and your friend/father about your preparation for the ensuing your exam.
3) A dialogue between you and your friend how to improve your English.
4) A dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effect of copying/adopting unfair means in the examination.
5) A dialogue between the student and the head teacher of his school on issuing a T.C.
6) A dialogue between you and your father about the city life & village life.
7) A dialogue between you and your friend about on the importance of reading newspaper.
8) A dialogue between you and your brother about necessity of physical exercise.
9) A dialogue between you and your friend about how to eradicate illiteracy from our country.
10) A dialogue between you and your friend about the merits and demerits of using mobile phone.
* GRAMMAR PARTS (Marks 25)
In the grammar part the test items are speech, punctuation, article, changing sentence, suffixes and prefixes.
Follow the grammatical terms of all boards from 2013 to 2017.
No more today. With love and best wishes to you. Liton Das Gupta. (Head teacher). West Gomdondi Bashorat Nogor GOVT juniour high school.